>> You don't get to attribute quality using a "10,000,000
>> Frenchmen can't be wrong" type of argument.
>
>I couldn't agree more, and yet that is exactly what you do, repeatedly.

Not at all. I think you are just so emotional about your prejudices that
you don't read what I post. You just get inflamed and fire back
non-specifics like this one. I'm giving specific evidence, explaining
relationships, even citing exact numbers -- it ain't a free market and
the Zune really is thicker and heavier. The part of my post that you
quote is tangential. You won't respond to the core of it because I am
correct. Sleeping on a cold, hard park bench is not expressing a
free-market preference.