Hi! I'm thinking of purchasing an internet radio device like the Aluratek
AIRMM01F Internet Radio Alarm Clock with Built-in WiFi, for radio reception
is especially bad at my house. I've never understood, however, how these
things work. I know you need a wireless lan, which I have, and the computer
doesn't have to be on to listen to a station (they claim access to over
11,000). What I don't know, however, is whether or not I would have access
to every radio station I can listen to on my computer, or do such devices
have a list of stations to which I am limited.  If the latter, can I add a
station of my own?
Does anyone on the list have knowledge of and/or experience with these
devices? I would love to hear some recommendations.
Thanks,
Jeff