Yes, each brand has a different way to add stations to the presets.

One I am especially fond of (and own) is the Roku Soundbridge. Several models, with and without speakers. Large array of stations you can input, but on top of that, there is the Roku Radio Sniffer you can download (free). Turn it on and any internet stream you invoke from any internet radio program (iTunes, WinAmp, etc) is captured, and the sniffer app can place it directly into the radio as a preset (uses a web page to talk to the radio and show the presets).

Also, the Rokus can directly play from your iTunes (or WMA) library, which includes their radio stations, so you need not enter them as presets.