Best guess is that your mail provider is slowing things down.  Could be spam
filters not looking kindly on things like list serves.

I've had no problem on gmail with delays.  I would try an experiment by
starting a subscription to this list to something like a gmail account and
comparing the results.

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Stephen Brownfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Why are some of the posts delayed.  Yesterday I received a lot of them
> dated October 14 and a few dated October 15.  Today I received a lot dated
> October 15.  I've also received posts dated October 17, 18, as well as
> today, but I have not received the post I sent out yesterday concerning
> these late emails.  I have received posts that I have sent out since then. I
> was just wondering what is going on?
>
> Steve

John Duncan Yoyo