From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Constance Warner
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 11:54 AM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Nerd Boy

Who would work for "Nerd Boy Computer Repairs"? Well, "Nerd Boy" as a
job title beats "Unemployed Nobody."  The current economic climate is
pretty tough.

BTW, I'm on the way to becoming an Unemployed Nobody myself, because my
job is going away--it's been cut from the budget.  My job-hunting
efforts haven't yielded results so far.  I'm looking for anything in
office administration (e.g. administrative assistant, project assistant,
project associate), editing, writing, information services, etc., or all
of the above.  The Washington, D.C. area is supposed to be better than
the rest of the country for job-hunters, but I'm still looking.

Suggestions, anyone?

--Constance Warner

On Behalf Of Tom Piwowar