>Nonresponsive. The question was, "how do I?".

Who's really being "Nonresponsive"? If you were doing this to yourself
that would be another matter. We might laugh at your quaint ideas, but
since you were only hurting yourself we would let you go ahead. We might
even help you do it as a source of wicked amusement. But you are looking
to foist off Outlook on somebody else. That is a terrible thing to do.
Your recommending Outlook is nonresponsive to your sister's needs.