At 06:28 PM 12/10/2008, COMPUTERGUYS-L automatic digest system wrote:
Date:    Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:51:08 -0500
From:    "Richard P." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Computer backup software

Any recommendations for scheduled data backup software for Windows XP?
Free would be good too.

Thanks in advance,

Richard P.

I have been using an on-line service called MOZYPRO for several of my small
business clients. I sleep comfortably at night knowing that their data is safe and available if a disaster strikes.

They have a FREE version for home users to backup their computer over the internet to Mozy, limited to 2 gigabytes of data. Mozyhome free is a good and cheap option.
It will give you a warm fuzzy when it is done.

 www.mozy.com  is where you can start.

Mozyhome has an ..All you can Eat.. for $4.95 per month for your home computer. Mozy supports Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, and Vista, and Apple Mac OS X 10.4 or higher.

All of this backup is done when your computer is not busy, I plan all my clients computer servers to backup at 1am in the morning.

Rich
I don't own stock, just use their program for several of my clients.