>It could be argued it is now in Apple's interest to keep DRM.  No DRM means
>you don't need an ipod to play the music you buy from Apple, and Apple isn't
>making money off the music that's for sure.

Anything can be argued (as has already been proven here), but one would
have to be quite clueless to do so.

Apple has battled against DRM since day 1 and they sure do make money
selling iTunes. Under like some other vendors, Apple does not rely on
coercion to make its sales. It never has and I think it never will.