From: Tony B [mailto:ton...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: MagicJack question

I doubt you can disable the notice to any effective degree. Without of
course, disabling the telephone. Simply unplug the MJ.

A much better solution for VOIP would be something like Vonage, which has a
"magic jack" that connects straight to your router, and a regular telephone
jack on the other end. So when you get a call, the telephone rings, instead
of popping up a window on your computer.