From: Tony B [mailto:ton...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: MagicJack question

I dunno, but remember - Magic Jack requires a dongle to run. Specifically,
it requires *a whole gd computer*. Cynics would simply point out that, once
you have the computer, you don't _need_ the Magic Jack to do VOIP.

Besides, who wants to leave their computer on all the time just so their
phone will work?

If you've got MJ, can you tell the OP how to disable the incoming call
popup?