On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:46 PM, Judy Cosler <jcos...@starpower.net> wrote:

> i wasn't asking about the legality! I was asking about the capabilities of
> the software.
>

> Roxio sells a package that is called Roxio Easy DVD Copy.  As to what it
does who can tell from that description.  I've never looked, bought or
otherwise tried the produce.  This is probably a case where google is your
friend.

Tom is hypersensitive to lawyers but the DMCA is written in a way to attempt
to stifle free speech.  If there was someone to sue for money attmepting to
sue someone talking about this topic it would be a prime target for lawsuits
and probably overturned in short order.

--
John Duncan Yoyo