> "The Taskbar handles half of the features of the Mac OS X Dock;
> actually launching an app or document still requires navigating the
> Start Menu."
>
> How about Desktop icons. How about Quicklaunch icons (which are
> actually pictured *right above this statement*. How about keyboard
> shortcuts (something I still haven't figured out in OSX).

Not only that, he's just wrong when he says that you can't launch from the
taskbar. Unlike the old taskbar, it isn't just for open apps. You can drag
your favorite apps from the Start menu to the taskbar, then launch from
there, access jump lists, etc. This is why the old QuickLaunch taskbar is
turned off by default.