Sue Cubic wrote:

Our local CC store has no real bargains. Best I saw was 10% off a few TV's, nothing off any computers yet.

All sales final worries me a lot. When I bought a new TV (not from CC) last spring, I got it home and found the screen broken right in the center! There was no damage on the box. Some of the packing material was missing from the box, but the box was stapled shut as if it had never been opened.

If I bought something under these final sale circumstances, I think I'd demand to take it out of the box at the store.

Sue

No savings at CC Liquidation Sales. When Tower Records liquidated, I found the same.

From the Washington Post. *http://tinyurl.com/cmous4

John Settle
*