The point is, there are tons of places that you can go to for a fix on
needlepoint, and a ton of political discussion forums as well. Not too
many mind the occasional OT comment on a list, but I too have felt
that impulse to stop the flood of politics in my inbox with an unsub.
Or at least a nomail if it's available. Ya, we can make a filter, but
why should we have to?