Count me in, Sue! I'm just getting over a really bad cold. I took to my bed for about a week, and I've almost completed a needlepoint pillow (really complicated design) while resting in bed. It kept me from going completely crazy during the week.

If you know of any sites with good stitch guides, or good patterns, that would be great! I'd especially be interested in any "iron on" patterns, if they exist, as the canvases I've been buying are embarrassingly expensive.

Mical Wimoth Carton
chrper...@aol.com