From today's New York Times

Agency Says Hamas Took Aid Intended for Needy

JERUSALEM — The United Nations <http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/u/united_nations/index.html?inline=nyt-org> agency that provides assistance to Palestinian <http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/p/palestinians/index.html?inline=nyt-classifier> refugees said Wednesday that the Hamas <http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/organizations/h/hamas/index.html?inline=nyt-org> police in Gaza <http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/gaza_strip/index.html?inline=nyt-geo> had seized aid supplies intended for the needy, signaling increased tensions between the agency and the Hamas leaders of the Palestinian enclave.

full story at: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/world/middleeast/05mideast.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=hamas%20agency&st=cse

Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
I am sorry to see you are in Gaza enabling Hamas. Money is fungible
and I can not support Hamas.

Matthew

If people are in need people are in need. It does not matter the stripes of their politics.

People are in need in Gaze. I do not agree with Hamas either but there are tons of folks there that are in need.

Stewart

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL SL 82