Ever heard of liberation theology? Seen the news reports of all the delightful "celebrities" cozying up to left wing thugs and dictators? Idolizing the Viet Cong and NVA? Worshiping at the feet of the Sandanista's (and Ortega is at it again I hear)?

I love the way you and Tom keep calling me a neo-con given that I am nothing of the sort.