Thank you Chris,
Unless a person is actually broadminded, curious, or both, they won't look at a site like MM and see for them selves what we are talking about. If they are not broadminded or curious they'll resort to knee jerk responses and never look or understand, no matter how many times you tell them.

By the way, there's a new article on Kos documenting how the right manipulates the media and scares the public in just the way we are talking about here.
http://tinyurl.com/ahv9vz

Chris Dunford wrote:
Didn't notice him saying that he "limited" his sources to these, did you?

The conservatives love to refer to Media Matters as a "left wing smear
site". The problem with this is, MM documents *everything* it says with
links to external materials, often to original sources. It's pretty hard to
call something "a smear" when it uses original documents to prove that what
you said was wrong. Well, I guess it's not *that* hard, since O'Reilly and
others do it constantly.  Repetition-makes-truth in action.

The conservative commentators keep talking about how the rescue bill
includes $4.something billion for ACORN; MM documents the falsity of this
using links to the bill itself. Bernie Goldberg butchers the Brokaw/Rose
interview; MM provides links to the actual interview so you can see what
Brokaw really said. Limbaugh keeps saying that Obama favors infanticide
(seriously); MM provides links to the original Illinois bill, Obama's
comments, and the recorded vote showing that many Republicans took the same
position. It goes on and on and on.