Use Windows Movie Maker. Tools>Take Picture From Preview. You may find
the Timeline mode easier for this, but be sure to set Tools>Preview
Size to Large first.

Disclaimer: I'm in Vista right now, so this may be a different version
of WMM. If you can't figure it out, I can dig up a WinXP comp
somewhere.