Mark Minasi mentioned in his last newsletter that he 'downloaded' Vista Premium
SP1 to repair his computer on the road.  Does anyone know where that might be?

Last month while passing through Nashville, some bozo knocked the window out of
my van and took my computer took kit that was hidden under the rear seat,
including my collection of Windows CD's for each flavor/variation that
Microsoft released back to Windows 3.1.  I need to replace the disc's so I can
continue to repair customers computers... but I don't need a licensed copy to
do so.  (Therefore, this is not a question about pirating!)