Are we using HD and digital transmission (instead of analog) as same or
different things, in terms or radio/stereo receivers?  I liked my Denon,
too, but it is starting to fail...  Aren't radio transmitters going to
digital transmission, the way TV is now?  Any incentive for them to it
later rather than sooner?

Thank you,

Mark Snyder