Does FIOS have backup power from the main office like POTS?

No, but neither does much of POTS if you are served out of a
remote terminal of some kind.  Which people increasingly are.

Many or most of these devices have some kind of backup and
that is where we would deploy crews first.

I think there may be a misconception here, POTS does not
necessarily describe a carrier medium.  Increasingly, the digital
edge so to speak is being pushed further from the CO.

You may still be served by CO battery/generator backup over
straight copper but it is becoming increasingly rare.