>Tom..you might have missed it, but he is using Opera.  MS doesn't make
>Opera.  I realize you like to yell at anyone who disagrees with you WFB WFB!
>so as to end any further discussion on your part, but yer knee was a little
>too quick on the draw on this one.

I posted about both Opera and IE and they are both significantly slower than
Safari (750% and 4200% respectively).

This is realy strange Mike. Are you reading the posts too quickly to understand
them? Or perhaps you are stoned? Or you can't spend much time on reading for
comprehension at only 59ยข per post. I am really puzzled at your motivation.