Collision Avoidance Technology teachers will tell you.

If you are only looking through the windshield you are looking for an accident.

(You would be surprised at the number of accidents that come from the side or even from the rear.)

When during use all your mirrors and scan, looking for problems so you can avoid them.

I have never been a forecaster, but my years of experience have shown me, past events readily have a lot of influence on current and even future events, but no one, and I mean no one, can see the future!!!

Only one entity know the future and he is not talking.

Stewart