Confusing question, with the quotes about a New Apple Toy and all. You
managed to get Mac OS running on an Intel board but you have no sound?
I don't understand.

In general, the latest sound chips use the same connectors for both
input and output, so it can be tricky to get sound where you want it.
You need headphones (simplify!), and you need to poke around in the
manufacturer's audio software (which probably _must_ be installed).