Well, that got me to watch it because I heard you don't need to defrag
SSD's. I'm glad to see you still don't.

What amazes me about the video is that some people will actually watch
it with envy. These are the wackos that have been building RAIDs into
their systems for years, gaining slight speed increases at great
expense both in cost and complexity.