>> These are democratically elected governments working to protect their
>> citizens from the ravages of a predatory monopolist. They do not
>> "dictate" they enforce the laws.
>
>No, they are appointed bureaucrats, with their own transparent,
>authoritarian agenda.

Next you will be calliing them "Old Europe." Why are you so terrified of
government of the people, by the people, and for the people? The
oligarchs you support have brought us nothing but ruin.

>Too bad you can't keep connecting the dots when it comes to the futility
>of software development by judicial decree.

Even sports teams have referees. You have no proof that lawless anarchy
will magically bring us paradise and current events amply demonstrate the
ruination that laissez faire brings.

>Ever hear of the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia?  U.S.
>District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly?

Look up her history with the Bush administration. I have watched her be
their go-to judge whenever dirty work needed to be done. Look who handed
out all those FISA warrents like they were Mardi Gras beads.

You preach laissez faire when it benefits the oligarchs and then praise
judges who foster opressive rule over the people.

I am not going to contunue this off topic thread and ask others not to
pick it up. We don't want to go there again.. My initial post was
intended to raise a warning that you were seeding your posts with
inappropriate politically charged language.