I think you mean "normal.dot" instead of "normal.doc,"  right?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rev. Stewart Marshall" <popoz...@earthlink.net>
To: <COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Now the Word...

Open a document and set all the parameters that you want . (font, size, margins etc.)

Save the document as normal.doc

If word does not allow you to save this save it on your desktop and then close word and copy it to the location.

c:\documents and settings\name of your computer\My Documents\WINWORD\TEMPLATE

This is the template document that Word loads up every time it runs.

Also note there was a program you could purchase that got you the old Menu system to run Word 2007. It does have a large learning curve.

Stewart