Probably not because that file (applications) is a protected area on the Hard drive file system.

There are many files there that need to be kept Hidden from un aware hands. That is also where Outlook Express keeps it's files.

Stewart

At 08:19 AM 3/24/2009, you wrote:
Won't a "normal" Windows search find it? Maybe that's why I keep using Windows 2000 and have it show all files including system and "hidden" files.

Fred Holmes

At 11:29 PM 3/23/2009, Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
>I thought so too, but I had a heck of a time finding it.
>
>Stewart

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82