>The commercial had one, simple premise: if you have a budget of $1,000 and
>17" laptop is your target device, you are out of luck with Apple.  (That
>reminds me of the old adage, "If you have to ask the price...").

No you are not. WFBs are just stuck on the old (and dumb) idea that a
compact home computer should be a fat laptop. That just demonstrates a
lack of imagination on the part of Windows computer manufacturers. Apple
took the trouble to think the problem through and came up with a much
better solution, the iMac. WFBs are just fixated that it has to be a
"laptop." You need more imagination.