Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Super Antispyware

Plus I do recommend Avast as a good basic anti-virus program.

Stewart

At 03:07 PM 3/30/2009, you wrote:
Kept gripping about how badly his system was
running how it was a piece of trash and you know the drill. Well when he went to work on Friday we got his laptop and I installed two clean up programs (anti-malware and super anti spyware) and cleaned up his system.

Hi ...
Would you be kind enough to share the names of the anti-malware and super anti-spyware programs you used? And, if not those very ones, is there a free (or very reasonably priced) one that you would recommend? My 3-year-old PCrunning Windows XP Media Center is VERY slow!
Thanks in advance! Gail Miller

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82