So now the macbook pro is a 100,000 dollar studio in a 2000 dollar box?  You
are smokin something totally wack in your house today.  Now I know you send
out these emails on purpose, completely left the building on this one..left
the planet.  You went to far now, it's clear you are doing this to egg on
the fight.  You kept it up awhile though, brought some of the mac glitterati
with you too.