Never mind my rant. Our Cable system has declared Bankruptcy and is not expected to improve or change anything for the good for sometime.

The local entity is hopeful that another cable system will come into town and offer better service.

Stewart

At 07:10 AM 4/2/2009, you wrote:
> Our local cable outlet does not even have over the cable Digital you
> must use the box that they loan you.
>
> HD?  What is that?  Again not even on the horizon.
>
> Seriously looking at DISH but there are some drawbacks at this point.

Perhaps I should have said, "ONE can even use it" for HDTV rather than "YOU
can even use it".  :)

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82