> One box has superior specs, better reviews, and higher customer
> satisfaction ratings. The other one is cheaper and sells more.

I did not expect this to turn into a gaming discussion, but if this is
the only market segment where MS might excel, so be it.

Does anyone expect the OnLive Micro Console and similar server-based
solutions to spell the end for products like the XBox and PS?
"OnLive's Game Streaming Is Trouble for Consoles & Upgrades"
http://play.tm/wire/2415231/onlive-s-game-streaming-is-trouble-for-consoles
-upgrades/