> HOWEVER, what does gay bashing and general hate mongering have to do
> with
> computers?

Absolutely nothing, which is why I said nothing of the sort.

Ohhhhh right, I said something uncomplimentary about a gay man, who just
also happens to be a corrupt and power-mad Democratic congresscritter.  It
must mean that I hate him for his choice in dance partners.  It couldn't
possibly mean that I disagree with him on a policy issue and hold him
personally responsible for a good part of the mortgage mess.

So tell me Thomas, what does slander and character assassination have to do
computers?

You really have lost it this time, my good man.  Chug, chug, chug, around
the bend.