> PCWorld is the first to run scientific benchmarks.

Three unconfirmed tests by some slacker are scientific?  You sound like a
fine, upstanding young man, allow me to tell you about a slightly used
bridge I have for sale.

Oh, and no they aren't the first; far from it.  I linked to a "scientific"
test posted in December 2008 that showed very different results.

> I find your don't-bother-me-with-the-facts attitude appalling.

I find your just-show-me-the-facts-I-want-to-see attitude sad.  Funny too,
but mostly sad.