Wired Magazine's March issue had a story about netbooks <http://www.wired.com/wired/issue/17-03> that asked "What about Photoshop?" Their answer is http://fotoflexer.com/. Flickr.com also has photo editing tools.

Betty

My wife has requested photo editing software for her new computer.

I am at a loss at the moment having just tanked on the CCNA exam and
could use a good suggestion to get this purchased and off my
'honey do' list for this weekend.

It does not have to be free, open source, etc, needs to run on XP, and
can't break the bank (I E Photoshop full edition).

Elements OK?

THanks,

John Mealey