>From your post, you clearly have no idea who you are speaking of.  Quoting
the first line from a wiki page is a good scam, try actually knowing the
people you are talking about.

And no, not anything...just the things that you are wrong about.

You leave out one crucial detail, RAID works.  It has for a long time and
will continue in many places.  If you are afraid of it then don't use it,
but you need not spread FUD around.