On May 28, 2009, at 5:03 PM, Robert Carroll wrote:

I'm considering buying a laptop. All my programs for my desktop are for PC, and these I will most likely use on a laptop. My question is: is it better to buy a PC to run PC programs, or a Mac to run PC programs?

Please don't tell me that I can get as good as or better results using programs for Mac. Except for the odd example, running Mac programs is not going to happen with me.

Then why are you even bothering asking the question? If you're dead set against running any Mac programs why would you even consider buying one?

Jeff M