> Using words to hide true meaning. What is "the State." This is not
> North Korea or Iran. This is a democratic state.

That only shows how little you know of our system.  It is a republic, not a
democracy.

If it were a democracy, the citizenry would be voting every single thing up
or down.

> There is nothing
> wrong with people banding together to take care of common concerns
> like taking care of sick children or providing medical care for the
> infirm. I see nothing to commend a cruel dog-eat-dog regime.

"Sorry for you 49.9%, but we 50.1% have plans for you.  If you have any
objections, the complaint line forms out back.  Pick up a complimentary
blindfold and cigarette on the way out."