intercepts TP's rants but this time He is correct.  What the hell
is this world coming to.?

Rich

At 12:03 PM 7/14/2009, you wrote:
Date:    Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:52:24 -0400
From:    "t.piwowar" <t...@tjpa.com>
Subject: Re: Advertising for cell phones

Don't blame technology if the problem is bad management.

Note that in some cases, playing Solitaire can actually boost
productivity. People who are working hard can't effectively maintain
that pace all day long. Taking a break can be a good thing.

Looks to me like the real problem is that you should be working
someplace else. Your current work environment is not doing your
psyche any good.