On Jul 12, 2009, at 5:29 AM, Jeff Miles wrote:
I agree with all. Have you ever texted? I tried once and realized how stupid the concept was. Why not just call, and if they weren't available, leave a voice message?

The primary way my staff contacts me is by text. When a text message arrives my phone beeps once, barely interrupting whatever I'm doing. Then when I'm ready to take messages I can quickly read my texts and reply. In many situations voice messaging is highly disruptive to those around you. Not using text is inconsiderate.