I think you missed my point. I've been to an Apple store and am an Apple fan, but the stores are boring. I love the clean sleek look of my iMac and how well all of my Macs and Apples have worked, but the stores were very disappointing. Maybe it's just me. I like a clean (somewhat) and orderly desk, and the iMac helps with that. But when I walk into a store I want to be dazzled. Apple stores don't do that. Their products do, but their stores don't. With my background I'd like to think I know something about advertising and initial impact on what could be costumers. Maybe if Apple had some of those lamps jumping around the store might add some excitement? Don't get me wrong. I love the product, but as far as their stores go, from the one I've seen, Apple needs to check it's idea on marketing, and maybe change the dress code.

Jeff M