I don't think this is the case. They've just changed their direction of curiosity. The imagination, who knows there. That is so debatable. Actually, after thinking a bit no one has actually changed their direction of curiosity. However, this is way beyond my expertise. But for my thinking, if it peeks your interest it means you're a curious person. And I think most people are. Possibly the reason for many weird video accidents that have been filmed. I can already hear what the next argument is going to be.

Jeff M