This is no different than what the hackers do with WinOS.

You think they find the exploits over night?

It takes some skill and work to do it.

Now before you blast me let me say this.

All OS's are exploitable. Some make it easier than others so they gravitate to this,

Plus remember with Windoze at 90+% of all computers being used they will hack and crack at Windows all day long as it gives them the best returns.

I am not defending the programmers as I am sure they could make it harder.

Stewart