On Jul 28, 2009, at 5:53 PM, Art Clemons wrote:
Apple is demonstrating no more greed than other corporations who can
assert control over what they have produced or offer for sale. Any day
now I expect to see some OS asserting that users can't research how to
utilize another OS with that OS as a condition of use in the United
States.

Good point. There seems to be no limit to what a vendor can stipulate in their EULA. I have seen one that prohibits benchmarking of their product. That is close to what you describe.