The freezer technique worked for me. I used a ziplock bag, didn't need to wait overnight, and used an enclosure. Good luck.

-Andy

Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
I was told at least over night, then boot the system up right away and get the stuff off.

By the way PATA are still available and you can ;put it as large as your system can handle. Probably a 100+ drive.

Stewart