On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Mike<xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And spend millions for what should cost thousands. Their website should be a
> little more then pretty for what we paid.

  Apparently their website is quite a bit more than just pretty for
what we paid.  According to Beck and the anchorette, that website has
capabilities similar to what one would find at the NSA, capable of
taking over your computer and doing anything it wants with any and all
of your data, even turning it over to foreign governments, such as
Pakistan or Absurdistan.

  Steve