Yes, it's typically caused by spammers etc spoofing your address and there is nothing you can do about it except try not to expose your email address to such types ... with emails that contain many CC's etc.

db

Jordan wrote:
trac...@aol.com wrote:
I have been receiving notices entitled Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender >From MAILER-DAEMON. Does this mean that I have a virus and how can I get rid of it?
I think it's more likely that someone is spoofing your address and you are getting some of the undeliverable notices from the spam or whatever that they sent.
Just a guess. Maybe someone with more experience with this will comment.