On Aug 7, 2009, at 8:02 PM, mike wrote:
It can be fairly said MS was late to the party to be sure, but... What is there
to complain about except the lateness issue?

I'm sure that when M$ slaps their logo on a Victrolla you will be praising it as a fantastic green machine "that produces music without benefit of electricity or complex electronics."

There is talk on the blogs about how aged the ipod has become of late,
especially in reference between the iphone and palm pre... Android is going to keep
getting better...

Competition is good. I like the Pre and I think the latest Android incarnation is coming along nicely. It is also painfully obvious that M $ should get out of the business.